Friday 12 August 2011

What I want

Dear God I know I haven't talked to you lately
And I just hope you are listening
And what am about to bring here
You see I've been on the look out for
A wife to start building my home
But
It seems I hit the wall and now its a rebound
I know if I tell you about
The kinda wife I want
Well,you can get tired before am done
So I decided to tell you what I don't want
I dont want a princess
Those who walk as if stepping on glasses
Or a queen without a crown
That also I dont want
All that with brown skin and glittering eyes
That with silky hair flowing on her back
I dont want that too
Even if u give me a supermodel
Straight from a shoot out for a top magazine
I wönt have her
This is because I won't be able to see beyond
What she offers for my eyes to watch
I know you're wondering what I want Lord
Well...I want a woman who loves me
And she truly means it
That that I will love back
For with this love at heart
I will be having all that 'I want' in her love
And that 'I dont have won't matter'
For love has a way of compesating all that
Give me that and am set to jump
In the life of love_control_all_stuff
Am looking forward to your reply
Yours,son.

No comments:

Post a Comment