Thursday 4 August 2011

THE LAST DANCE

Hey girl,these are words of a part of my world
describing its state whenever you are around
Or even your prescence lingers in my crowded mind
I feel lucky am apart of our great thing
and indeed I don't wanna miss out on this feeling it brings
Why i chose you for it, i can't explain
but am sure if you are on the other end it won't fail
There's more to it than how we seeing it prevail
It sounds ordinary-not really something new
And I never thought it would blow up to this too
Oozing pleasure and delight,this love is so true

It's a lie if  i don't enjoy our little world
Where days are longer as the nights are
And every minute that passes
In my heart you pump much warm feelings and an inner glow of satisfaction
If i hit on another chic I might bruise you
         For love this smooth
         flowing like air between lips when you whistle
         Am being cautious not to ruin us with doubt,that's true
         I hold you like I would a one day old chick in my hand
         no pressure,no loose ends coz if I do it you might crack

honey...in your mind you will easily forget me
Set me in your heart,for it will always remember to keep me alive
I hold you very firmly like a rope am holding on
like you are the final source of my dependance I got
Fighting so hard that realness never runs short of us
And even if it does

Our already existing love be the final driver
The drive that will push us through this tilted world
Giving us reason to smile every morning we wake up
And I wish you think about me the way I do about you
Drawing imaginations,I plused your plans too
I hope I catalyse the
And be there when you realise them full
I would have gone on explaining this world in quotations
to tell you what you mean to me in this world with you
But leave that,we'll do it accompanied by love tunes
For I know you will let me have the last dance with you


MSegannI        

No comments:

Post a Comment