Friday 12 August 2011

Brothers and sisters huh?

Emotions inter-mixed with events,
Till now everything is crushing,
When I thought I really had it made...
Oh my...it's when am just starting,
Say the church is a better is a better place,
But still am crying,
Pain is so hard to be melted by my tears,
'The word' ain't just right for my ears,
It seems my help is too far,
Accepting the same is just too much,
When will the world understand?
Get it atleast...I need a piece of mind?
Those souls on the tube are so true,
Evidence enough that nobody cares,
Self...that's what everybody wants,
A bro or siz that's none for their words,
A helping hand turns against them and steals,
A prayer for them is for 'continued suffering'
So that they gain from it,
Venom they spit when they should be helping,
Backstubbing is paramount in their dealings,
But we still adore them,
Unaware of the pain they give us,
Hence they still will deceive us,
And call us their brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment