Friday 12 August 2011

What I never thought,please accept

I know you wish I was dead
After all those words that I said
And all through I put you through hell
Without a single thought that again I would beg
Beg you again for your chance
Another moment just the two of us
Those bruises you have still hurt
And am even ashamed to look you in the eye
I messed your life
And that is passed let's start again
Am all that you think I am
Because I never thought again I would beg
Beg you for your time
Every minute that would pass again by
Let me re-do that I failed in that span
When you weep your tears falling on my shoulder
Give me that again  and give your hankie a break
Because right now am aware
I would do without you but not anymore
Am sick and tired of looking for a new love
Because I need to find your love that I lost
So am begging you again
Give me your love and I am waiting to take it
This thirst is soring up my trachea
Give me that feeling of fullfillment again
I hit the wall and bounced back
You can receive me or leave me for death
I believe you will get me
It's you am begging
Bail me out this distress
And if am worthy of your sympathy
Let me comfort you now instead
I feel it now how it is being neglected
Be with me again love
Because its YOU,all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment