Tuesday 30 August 2011

INCREDIBLE RIDE

I feel the touch of passion down to my last vein
The breath of pleasure right on my chest
I can't pretend anymore that I am resisting
This struddle on my arms overpowering my resistance
Relish overflowing into my heart
I want to swallow the moment but
My self-indulgence into you is on over-ride
In need of more
Since you give and I crave it all
Pleasing and easy like a stream flow
Sweet sounds of your whispers in my earlobes
Get me to the point of no return
For I want it to stay this way my whole life
Set my passion on fire
Burn down my tower of desire
Here we are in this big old empty room
You want me just as much as I want you
let's stop fooling around
Take me baby....kiss me all over and play with my love
Bring out what's been in me for far too long
Baby, you know.... that's all I keep dreaming of
The lower I go, my anticipation builds
Our hearts beat faster bracing for the thrill.
My touch has you moaning begging for more
Your hot passionate kisses;
I simply adore..I feel it, I feel you,
As I crest on high only you can take me,
On this incredible ride
Let me lay you down and get ready to play.
Do you have the energy...?cause I got all day
I'm ready and willing so let's take it slow
And ride in this zone to the last point.

2 comments: