Friday 12 August 2011

Haha...Did I?

I laugh at somethings I should have done
Back then I could have held them firm
Atleast give it a deeper though till I felt it hurt
And I was just reluctant
Iam not regretting at being dumb
My brain wasn't programmed to see the details

To see the unseeable passes you made
I would have been the gentleman by then
And things happened so fast than I could say
I would have beaten my chest and yell:
'HEY,Iam the man!'
Iam not saying I blew the chance
My mouth never found the words to tell ya

The words that would have made you mine
I would have blown away the fantasies I later had
I wouldn't kick my self for causing inner mayhem
Talking to myself
And getting the conversation in streamline progress
Iam not saying I was shy
My imagination convinced me that you're mine

And if you were mine,this wouldn't have happened
This paper wouldn't be aware of my escapade
And even still I wish it could come back to today
It still just happened
Iam not saying that is the end
My life is too long I still need to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment