Friday 12 August 2011

Behind my mask

Behind my mask,there are many sorts of things
The good that make life worth living,the bad that make you wanna quit
I want peace,the peace that embraces those around me
Joy above all things,that shall stick for my surviving
Lost in this globe,trotting gives me rest
And what I say of it,is always 'watch this space'
Pails of gloom poured on my way,for me stumble
In this journey there's no rest,and still I must go
Where's happiness? Anywhere people smiling?
And yet they hurting inside,seething with sadness
Shadows of pomp are long gone,the smell of sweet times is faded
Living in a cloud of pretence,I can't keep on with the storm so I hasten
Put on my mask to hide my grief,and let pain burn me within
And till when I can't hold it no more,hear the chants of peace..
I keep on hiding.
Riding the horse of pretence,behind my mask without any mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment