Friday 19 August 2011

FREEZING

Honey,I remember you reading my love notes
and how you held them on you chest exclaiming "how warm"
Closing you eye balls smiling flashing sighing and
Holding on it so firm like it was gas for your inhale
You made me feel like the luckiest man on earth
And even as am thinking of what I lost
Collecting the broken pieces and putting them in a pot
Trying to fight the cold
Embedded tightly on my heart like a stain coat
Pressing me and making me shiver
Tearing me apart,trying to squeeze me from inwards
Capsizing my world,drowning  my ship
Mutinying my captainship
Leaving me hanging and worn out
Breaking my guard and leaving me with no shield
Blown away my peace and beaten me with wind
On my broken heart you have caused heavy cracks
Big and viscible like a lightning strike
And they cut deep within like a gold mine
You extracted my valuable inner
Only to throw it away denying them your warm finger
When they used to roll down my face
As I held you with passion around your waist
Looking into your eyes and not being able to read lies
Kissing you glossy lips and not being able to test deceive
Your back responding sporadically to spasm of my palm
Feeling your breath on my nostrils
Warmth emanating from your body
And your arm,s gripping tightly around my neck
I gave it my all and will never forget the taste of your sweat
But with all that,you had packaged my heartbreak
Now am loveless,heartless and beaten in my own game.

No comments:

Post a Comment