Friday 12 August 2011

Fantasy,Was it?

My smile is still the same as that I flashed in my school days,
Wry and enchanting especially when walking in the hallway,
Small groups after class discussing or in an argument,
Not about some lesson but somebuddi'es cute girlfriend,
And I had this one who gave me more trouble,
We used to chat on the pavements during games,
Exchanged snaps and naughty love notes,
And there is one I collected my book with it..oops!
That's what I can never forget,
Because on that very day she dumped me,
With no reason behind it,
But my buddies still had me,
And upto now when we meet it's all about...
'men!your girlfriend hasn't come back to you?'
Well,I left her when I left High school,
If I go back I might make her regret that too,
But she made me know not all things are true,
And a fantasy is just the same as Love-in-high-school.

No comments:

Post a Comment