Friday 22 July 2011

THOUGHTS OF VENGEANCE

Things are being more hectic and complicated in this damn life
Nothing seems to be dependant on and we are better with what we have
Just because of greed you even rob us our loved ones
You assassinate them to gain control and power
Don't you feel even a little piece of pity man?
don't you even feel the pain as we cry?


You don't even want to know how we will survive
What they meant to us,to you it doesn't matter
Is this what they say "paying the price?"
And you taking the fee to boost your pride?
Damn!! Don't you even feel guilty of that laugh you're making
tapping your back and saying you made it!

Whenever I hear the name 'brute' I think of you
I can't do anything,that's what you keep telling to you
Revenge is not easy I know that too
But wait and see how I will deal with you
Let my time taking create a master revenge you can't undo
Live that life you wanted for the moment but know this dude
What goes around comes around and you're about to get into my shoe

Do you know what the gap you caused in our lives has made us to be?
Well, you don't care and actually not even a bit
And you don't even want to hear about it
That's good for you and I must admit you sound real
Oh! Sorry...that's an echo overshadowing your guilt!
You know we are about to expose your shit

So you locked me up in this dungeon
You want me to suffer and wallow
why don't you just kill me like you did the others?
And let me go join them wherever they are?
You can torture my body but not my thoughts
And what I am thinking is what you   never know




I don't know how to finish you vagabond
I don,t know if you will feel my pain if I hang you on a rope
Or poisoning,bitter and slow
No! I want it slower so that you feel it all
I think i might find that by forcing toxic gas up your nose
Or save myself work and just slit your throat

I got another way to do away with you boss
Suffocate your lungs with a wet pillow
I press it hard on your face till you are no more
I think that is what I might go for
Be prepared for any of my vengeance thoughts



Mseganni.

No comments:

Post a Comment