Saturday 23 July 2011

CRUSH FULL OF LUST

That brown skin,smooth and flawless like a crisp thousand banknote

Silk dress caressing your lanky body and sliding on your shapy hips as you walk

Oozing glamour like a superstar making all heads turn as you strut down the road..

You're not an angel

And if they were there on this damn world then you were the first I saw

I couldn't resist your pillowy-filled breasts confined securely in your lacy bra

Your full lips unleashing a delicate smile that looks like it would break if you are slapped

Of course not with a hand...pictured them giving a head to a brother

Those bedroom eyes hidden from the glances you were giving us by black stunnerz

Stunners that fitted prim on your round face complimented by long flowy hair

I just wished I would grab that pony tail and lay a passionate kiss on you right there

Your high heels flatter your height and I want to walk you home then accompany you to your place after the one night stand

You don't like that?

Then am sorry...and your legs are damn too gorgeous I can't help fantasizing them in the air

And you filling the room with screams as if you are a cheerleader and queen of the prom all together

Don't worry about my forgetfullness lady,I will make sure you don't leave your lingerie on my bathroom sink

And if you miss your monthly just put it in your head you never met me

Huh! I don't even know your name and you gon claim am your baby daddy?

That is hitting me below the belt and you violating the terms and conditions of this business

I need to get control of this lust in me to avoid being the dad to all you foetuses in paperbags thrown on the city streets

I am going to need to zip up..as long as you sexy chicks don't walk infront of me

Mseganni.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I have to avoid sexy chics..but unfortunately,I just manage to say it..

    ReplyDelete